CTE Expo

                                                                                                                          
                                                                                                                             February 8, 2019

      In the CTE Expo, I was able to get plenty of freshman to play my game and allow them to see my code. Something i could work on is that I should've sent more freshman over to other people located in the Expo such as the sophomores. Next year, i will make sure to send more freshman over to talk to the sophomores and to also help them and guide them so they are able to communicate since I know how stressful and nerve wrecking it can be. The CTE is a representation of what it is you do in the Web Design class. You should be able to explain it to people and show them what you have accomplished so far.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Difference between 300ppi and 72ppi

Lab 6 Reflection

CTE Expo