Lab 2 Reflection


What did you do in the lab?
How did you do it?
Why are these skills important for a web designer?

In this lab we used java script and j query to create simple prompts. I created a simple introduction page. I did this by including an introduction narrative along with an image of me. When you open the page, you get a pop up asking you to do something and all you have to do is keep agreeing with the popup in order to be able to get the page with my introduction.
These skills are important because they helped me learn how to use JavaScript and then transfer that to j query. I learned the difference between the two. I also learned that in order to use J Query, I had to download a library and updated it as I go along.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Difference between 300ppi and 72ppi

Lab 6 Reflection

CTE Expo