Labs 30-35

 This lab was called, "Sort Without Articles". This lab had given us a list of bands which then was sorted out by alphabetical order in the console.log.
To accomplish the sorting, I had first taken the list of all the band and then removed the "a" and "the" from the sorting to make it more accurate and not have these words affect the sorting. After that, I sorted the bands out using a jQuery selector and then created a login console with the sorting having been completed.
Lab 31, called "Adding Up Time With Reduce", was a lab where there were a whole bunch of video times given to me and I had to add them up using JavaScript. Most of it is on the console and you inspect element my webpage, you can see how long each said the vide is, and in console, the total time displayed for all the videos together.
 Lab 32 is titled, "Webcam Fun". Within this lab, I utilized the webcam on a webpage that you can use to take pictures using it. If you have allowed access to your webcam, you will be able to see yourself and take pictures by clicking the "Take Photo" button.
 In lab 33, I create a website that will type whatever you are saying in your microphone. 
To add the functionality for this lab, I used mainly JavaScript. In the HTML I added a div in a class that I modified with CSS to make it look like looseleaf. The javascript I used consisted of commands revolving around the window.SpeechRecognition commands and setting variables that would track anything you say into your microphone
Lab 34, is titled "Geolocation". It is a website that tracks your location if you give the website permission to. The information that it gathers is the longitude and latitude of your location and there is also a speedometer that tracks how fast someone is moving.
In order to accomplish the functioning of this website, I had added a div that would show the speed for the speedometer. As for the geolocation functions, I put them in JavaScript. I used the JavaScript element navigator, to get the geolocation of the user. 
Lab 35 is titled "Follow Along Link Highlighter". This lab was about creating a website that allowed users to hover out text and it becomes highlighted. The entire text doesn't highlight, but only certain words will give a highlight effect when hovered over.  I used JavaScript to create the highlight effect on all of the hyperlinks on the website.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Difference between 300ppi and 72ppi

Lab 6 Reflection

CTE Expo