Lab 5 reflection



What I did in this lab was that I used the brush tool to paint my owl. I did this by using the selection tool to only select certain parts of the picture. I did this so it would be easier for me to paint so I don't paint out of the lines. I first picked what I wanted to paint and then used the quick selection tool to only select that certain part. I then adjusted the brush size and the hardness to light so I could color properly. I then then set the hardness a little more up so I could trace over the lines of so it could look more realistic. These skills are important to know because sometimes when you have to create your own logo for your company, you need to do it good and properly so it would look good and professional.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Difference between 300ppi and 72ppi

Lab 6 Reflection

CTE Expo