CTE Expo

CTE expo is a way for communicating to the freshman. As well as to show the freshman what we do in the web design academy. To prepare, we created a board showing off the business cards which is one of the many projects that you do In the first year of the web design academy. I presented my board a few teachers and some students in order to receive their attention.  I was able to convince a few students into joining the web design academy. And I was able to present without surprisingly having a anxiety, hehe. In order to improve, I can include more information about what the academy is about and how it is based on my current experiences. I felt that it went very well and a bit as
planned

Photo:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Difference between 300ppi and 72ppi

Lab 6 Reflection