Project 4 reflection

In this project I had to create 9 business cards in total. Using the logos I had created in the project before, I had to create business cards that would represent my company. Some of the inspiration that I used for my business cards was the a scientist. I used this because for a couple of my logos i used a DNA strand as an inspiration since my initials are DNAV. I also used working in the city as an inspiration since some of my logos were the city skyline and when i see that, i picture myself working in an office in the city. I also had to do different styles of business cards so i organised the basic information of a business card: logo, name, occupation, address, etc, in different ways and i created six business cards horizontally and three vertically.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Difference between 300ppi and 72ppi

Lab 6 Reflection

CTE Expo