Lab 4 Reflection





What I did in this lab was that i cropped out all of the pieces of the Melon Head and then proceeded to separate them into different sections to create a face. I did this in photo shop by using the lasso tool to cut out the pictures of the fruits.proceeded to select the eye next to each layer so only the fruit i cut would be left. I then used the magic wand to select the whole background of the layer and the select the inverse which would be the fruit. I then proceeded to select all of the images to the first layer so i could rearrange them to look like a face. I learned to be creative by using different fruits to make one thing that is very recognisable. I may use these skills in the future when I am creating a project that needs to be creative and very original so I could use different things related to the topic to create a masterpiece. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Difference between 300ppi and 72ppi

Lab 6 Reflection

CTE Expo