Project 5 reflection

For this project  had to create a brochure on a topic that I thought was important for people to know about. I chose stray animals. I think this is an important topic because people don't have any idea how many dogs are actually homeless and roam the streets. My brochure had to be informative so what I included was what people can do to help so these animals aren't abandoned anymore. I also included the reason why they are abandoned and if they're really dangerous animals. I also included the place that has helped so many of these animals find a home and those are animal shelters. In there, animals get fed and taken care of while having a temporary place ti sleep until they can find a forever home. I find these skills useful because later on I can create brochures that can promote my company of anything that I need to promote and I will be able to make it attention calling and i will know what to do to aim it at certain age groups.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Difference between 300ppi and 72ppi

Lab 6 Reflection

CTE Expo