Lab 1 Reflection

 






What I did in this lab was that a camera was given to me and then I was ordered to go on a hike to take specific pictures from certain angles. Those angles were high point angle, low point angel, eye level angle, focus and landscape. In order to get these angles I had to stand on one specific spot and take 24 pictures that reflected each angle. In order to accomplish this I had to chose a spot that had a variety of things surrounding it. These skills are important for a web designer because you have to learn what pictures are appropriate to use when creating a website. You have to learn how to use pictures that would capture the attention of the people and make them actually want to go and see what the website is all about.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Difference between 300ppi and 72ppi

Lab 6 Reflection

CTE Expo