Lab 3 Reflection




     What I did in this lab was that I downloaded a picture of a car and then i created four more copies of it. I then opened a new document and adjusted the size of the car to be 250x186. Then I re saved the image as a copy and used it in a new document. I later then adjusted the cars to that they would go diagonally even if it meant overlapping each other. I then proceeded to change the adjustments of each image to certain things such as making it black and white, raising the saturation of the image, replacing the colour of the car only with another colour and finally change the hue of the image. Afterwards I named the technique i used for each card and made it look nicer by changing the font of the letters and adding some effects to it. This is useful for a web designer because it teaches us how we're able to only change certain things of an image if we wanted to. For example, I learned to change the colour of only the red car in the second layer and that is useful because we might never know when we have to change the colour of a certain something because it doesn't match its background.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Difference between 300ppi and 72ppi

Lab 6 Reflection

CTE Expo