Lab 2 Refection

         What I did in this lab is that in photo shop I used the lasso tool to cut out the picture of the dog very carefully and then I copied it 10 times to give me a total of 11 dogs in the end. I then proceeded to select the eye next to each layer so only the one dog would be left. I then used the magic wand to select the whole background of the layer and the select the inverse which would be the dog. After that I proceeded to edit the picture. Some of the things I changed were the hue/saturation, the brightness of the picture or even turn the picture black and white. I did this to all 10 copies of the dog and ended up with many colours. These skills are important because sometimes you have to make adjustions to some images that you plan on using but since you don't know what to do or how you're going to do it, its good to learn that you can make cut out the same image and play around with it until it looks perfect and worthy of using.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Difference between 300ppi and 72ppi

Lab 6 Reflection

CTE Expo