Lab 11 Reflection



 What I did in this lab was that I used the Colour replacement took to change the colour of the child’s cap from red to green. I then used the Clone Stamp tool and the Spot healing brush to erase the graffiti from the back wall and make the wall look brand new. I also used the clone tool to fix the rip in the bottom left of the picture. I then used the Spot Healing Brush tool to get rid of the sprinkler heads. Additionally, I used the healing brush to erase the initials ‘DJ’ from the rocks. I then used the patch tool to erase the chips and holes on the sides of the rocks. I also fixed the holes on the left side and the ones on the right side and the cracks that were on the rocks. I used the patch tool to fix the big gap in the rocks on the right. Finally, I used the healing brush to erase the horizontal wrinkles in the forehead. I got rid of the furrow lines in between the eyebrows next. I also used the patch tool to erase the wrinkles under his eyes and the wrinkles inside the glasses under the right eye and the inside and outside of the glasses on the left eye. I then changed the opacity to 65% so it could look more realistic The way we can use these tools is when we are trying to make something to look better we can use these tools to make it such way and perfect the errors of a picture.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Difference between 300ppi and 72ppi

Lab 6 Reflection

CTE Expo