LAB 6 reflection


What I did in this lab was that I used the vector shapes to colour in the picture. I used many shapes but some of the ones I mainly used were a square, a circle and a raindrop. I tried to use vibrant colours so the image will stand out. I used the shape of a cloud to colour in the feathers so it would look like it has some textures in the edges. I tried to make the edges of the owl have some texture so I left white spots here. These tools would be useful to us when we need to colour in different shapes. You would pick the shape that is according to the picture that you are colouring in and then use not only that shape, but other shapes that would help you add some texture to your image so it doesn't just look like you're colouring a random shape.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Difference between 300ppi and 72ppi

Lab 6 Reflection

CTE Expo